Completed quiz on Vocabulary #3. Traded and graded that and vocabulary context sentences and definitions.
Worked on speeches and handed in rough draft of persuasive speech/essay. I will return these on Thursday so you can have as much feedback as possible.
Speeches will be assigned to begin on Tuesday, Feb. 24. Those who want extra credit can volunteer for Monday, Feb. 23.
Make up vocabulary quizzes on Vocabulary #2 for those many of you absent last week will be given at lunch on Thursday. Be there.
Coming Up:
On Monday, Feb. 23, I will collect a draft of the assignment you created for your final project for your 2nd semester novel. I will grade your draft. This is to make sure you are on track and not putting the assignment together at the last minute. Get working on that now so that you can concentrate on reading over mid-winter vacation.